Sunday, September 16, 2012

A memorable date...

16 Sept 2012

Today is the most happiest day in my world..I will always remember, would not forget the sweetest memory...

Finally,We met up on today,Although we just had movie together,but,it was enough for me...

He and I have been 7 years never meet up...
I really can't believe we will meet up again..really feel happy , surprise and amazing..

Soon, He will be back to England for study.

I think it was my last time met up with him..but,there is something I really want to let he know..


(N)
What I want to let you know is,
I will be waiting for you and no matter what happen.
I know that maybe you won't fall in love with me,
but,
I do like you, I love you..
I know you may feel the long distance relationship is very difficult,
but,
 no matter how far you go,
 my heart will always follow you..

Distance isn't the problem,
the most importance is two heart loyalty to each other..
that's enough..

I will be waiting for you, will you ?

No comments:

Post a Comment