Sunday, April 15, 2012

April...♥

April...

Welcome to April...
is a brand new month in my life...
nothing special...
but this month I am quite busy...
working everyday..
teaching everyday..
learning everyday..
missing someone everyday...
How I wished to have the extra time in this world..
not just only 24 hours...
then I can use the extra time to do more thing..
such as shopping...
GOD!!!
I have been 4 months didn't shopping anymore...
I totally become a girl just stay at home watching movie..online..reading only...
haha..
but,
I do relax my life now...

If I have the extra time,
I hope to learning something new...
upgrade myself...

If I have extra time,
I wish to chat with someone every night...
but,
he never know my feeling...='{

This is my life...
simple and simply...
busy and busy...=}

missing someone not at here....
hope he is fine at London...




No comments:

Post a Comment